19.9.13

Creamy Plum Sauce ‒ Kermainen luumukastike


About a year ago when I had a big bag of freshly picked plums I tried them in a bit of everything. Jams, liqueur, pies and other desserts, as such... One of the best ideas was a sauce I threw together on a spot. Can't remember what an earth I put into it but today I thought I'd try something similar. After licking the plate my spouse announced this just became one of his favourite dishes, which sounded like an indication of me needing to prepare it again. So perhaps this time I ought to write it down.

The important part of this sauce are those small and very, very sour plums. If you can only find sweet ones, try with some other fuits or bring in something else to add sourness and remove the syrup respectively.

- 9 plums
- 4 dl oat cream
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 chili pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rape oil
- 1 tbsp dark syrup
- green pepper
- smoked paprika
- cinnamon

Chop the onion and sauté in oil. When it's turned transparent, add the cream. Remove the stones from the plums, cut smaller if needed and add them into the pot. Spice. Cook with mild heat until the plums have fallen apart and the consistency of the sauce seems nice. Remember to stir.

Serve as the perfecting element of a savory dinner.

Nutritional values / 942 g:
energy 845 kcal
fat 54 g
protein 12 g
carbohydrates 75 g
fiber 11 g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Osta neljä tuotetta ja maksat vain kolmesta - Luomutallin kampanjatuotteet näet täältä


Teekauppa.fi - laadukasta teetä netistä
Ostoskorin loppusummasta vähennetään viisi euroa ja toimitus tapahtuu ilman postikuluja.
Syötä ostoskoriin kuponkikoodi:

syysteet

Tilauksen on oltava vähintään 35 eur, mistä jää maksettavaksi 30 eur.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...