2.12.10

Chocolate Waffles with Talkkuna and Berry Sauce ‒ Suklaavohlut talkkuna-marjakastikkeella

This isn't really a recipe but just a quick post about my evening snack on the other day. Funny how you get this squirrel mode on when it gets all dark and cold (I think -21°C on Monday was the record so far). I'm currently addicted into all things hot and filling, even overly sweet things which I don't care so much during summer.

The waffles in the photo are made with my basic rye waffle recipe, except that this time I added a few spoonfuls of cocoa powder and extra sugar. The real star was the sauce however. It consists of berries, sugar, some runny yogurt and about 1 dl of talkkuna, all blended together. As always, the berries are what ever I happened to grab from the freezer: sea buckthorn berries, lingonberries, bilberries and strawberries.

These paired rather nicely with the Swedish policeman Kurt Wallander (who has by the way taught me such wonderful expressions as "Finnish suicide").

1 comment:

  1. Ihan mielettömän herkulliselta näyttää. Tulee herkkunälkä ihan väkisin :D

    ReplyDelete

Osta neljä tuotetta ja maksat vain kolmesta - Luomutallin kampanjatuotteet näet täältä


Teekauppa.fi - laadukasta teetä netistä
Ostoskorin loppusummasta vähennetään viisi euroa ja toimitus tapahtuu ilman postikuluja.
Syötä ostoskoriin kuponkikoodi:

syysteet

Tilauksen on oltava vähintään 35 eur, mistä jää maksettavaksi 30 eur.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...